The Wilhelm Lehmbruck Museum Foundation
In June 2000, the „Stiftung Wilhelm Lehmbruck Museum – Zentrum Internationaler Skulptur“ (Wilhelm Lehmbruck Museum Foundation – Centre of International Sculpture) was founded as a civil law foundation with its seat in Duisburg. The purpose of the Foundation is to administer the art holdings transferred to it by the City of Duisburg, to expand them through acquisitions, to conserve the holdings as well as loans according to museum standards and to make them accessible to the public with the particular aim of public education. The Foundation pursues exclusively and directly non-profit, namely cultural, purposes.
The organs of the Foundation are the Board of Trustees and the Chairperson.
Board of Trustees
The Board of Trustees consists of 15 members.
- Sören Link, Chairman of the Board of Trustees and Lord Mayor of the City of Duisburg
- Dr. Stefan Dietzfelbinger (Deputy Chairman of the Board of Trustees), Managing Director of the Lower Rhine Chamber of Commerce and Industry Duisburg-Wesel-Kleve in Duisburg
- Oliver Beltermann, City Councillor
- Dr. Corinna Franz, District Administrator and Head of the LVR Department of Culture and Regional Cultural Preservation
- Dr. Reimund Göbel, Head of Corporate Auditing at ThyssenKrupp AG (ret.)
- Doris Janicki, Rhineland Regional Authority (LVR)
- Edeltraud Klabuhn, City Councillor, Mayor of the City of Duisburg
- Dieter Lieske, City Councillor
- Astrid Neese, Head of the Cultural Department of the City of Duisburg (interim)
- Michael Rademacher-Dubbick, Chairman of the Advisory Board of the KROHNE Group
- Christian Saris, City Councillor
- Werner Schaurte-Küppers, Managing Partner of Hülskens Holding GmbH & Co. KG in Wesel, President of the Lower Rhine Chamber of Commerce and Industry Duisburg-Wesel-Kleve in Duisburg
- Jutta Stolle, Director at Franz Haniel & Cie. (ret.)
- Sigrid Volk-Cuypers, City Councillor
- Josef Wörmann, Rhineland Regional Authority (LVR)
Rainer Grillo, 1st Chairman of the Association of Friends of the Wilhelm Lehmbruck Museum, is a permanent expert guest at the meetings of the Board of Trustees.
Museum Director Dr. Söke Dinkla
- Stadt Duisburg
- Landschaftsverband Rheinland
- Niederrheinische Industrie- und Handelskammer Duisburg · Wesel · Kleve zu Duisburg
- Bundesrepublik Deutschland
- Land Nordrhein-Westfalen
- Kulturstiftung der Länder
- Kunststiftung NRW
- Franz Haniel & Cie. GmbH
- Klöckner & Co SE
- Thyssen Krupp AG